My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://carrieevansphotography.com/
and update your bookmarks.

July 2, 2010

Funny Girls │Ottawa Kansas Family Photographer

Tonight I had a super good time with the C family. One thing I love about Sara, and her family, is that she always has such fun ideas. They come ready to play and with faith that we will capture something special in the process. It's how every family shoot should be: laid back, playful and full of laughter and fun.

Here's a sneak peek of some of the fun we had with Sara, Chad and their two funny girls.




















Thanks again to Connor for being my assistant...I look forward to working more with you! And a big thank you for Sara and Chad's faith in me as a photographer. You guys make me absolutely love my job!

2 comments:

Dianne - Bunny Trails said...

Aw, love these! Especially the lsat one with the girls jumping. They're so cute and it looks like such a blast!!

Anna Kulacs said...

beautiful photos

all content copyright 2010 carrie evans photography...please don't steal. It makes me sad.
 

Modified by Vin