My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://carrieevansphotography.com/
and update your bookmarks.

July 6, 2010

Carlie: Take 2 │Ottawa Kansas Senior Photographer

I'm almost done with Carlie's gallery and wanted to share a few more bomb-diddy shots from her shoot.


For such a giggle box, she can really pull out all the stops. Rawr.

















If you are a 2011 Senior who thinks my photography would be a good fit for you, I still have a few spots open in September-November. Email me at gremlinwrangler at gmail dot com and I will send you a pricing sheet with all the groovy information. Don't wait too long, I have very limited spots available!

1 comments:

carlotta cisternas said...

awesome shots! she is gorgeous.

all content copyright 2010 carrie evans photography...please don't steal. It makes me sad.
 

Modified by Vin