My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://carrieevansphotography.com/
and update your bookmarks.

March 28, 2010

Sneak Peek for Kelsey │Ottawa Kansas Senior Photographer

Tonight I had the distinct pleasure of photographing yet another breathtaking senior: Kelsey. If I've said it once, I've said it way too many times: these girls are really making my job too easy.

Kelsey is almost done with her senior year and is totally excited to be done from what I could tell. She is a fun girl who loves to just drive. She's also tall and like myself does not really play sports. I'll bet she gets tired of people asking her that as if we are wasting our height by being non-sporty. Phooey on that.

It was a joy to photograph her and here are a few shots from our session tonight.

kelsey

kelsey-111_1web

kelsey

kelsey-134_1web


Thanks Kelsey and Andrea for the opportunity to create some awesome memories of this special time in your life.

I look forward to getting to work on the rest of your gallery!

0 comments:

all content copyright 2010 carrie evans photography...please don't steal. It makes me sad.
 

Modified by Vin