My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://carrieevansphotography.com/
and update your bookmarks.

November 8, 2009

Fun with the L Family │Ottawa Kansas Photographer

Believe it or not, I get super nervous before each photo shoot. Those nerves double if I've never met the peeps. It's true. But after jumping right into the shoot with this wonderful family, my nerves were quickly replaced with the joy that I get from capturing the personalities and love between people.

It's an awesome thing when it's this genuine.


L Family Portraits

L Family Portraits

L Family Portraits

L Family Portraits

L Family Portraits

L Family Portraits

L Family Portraits

L Family Portraits

L Family Portraits


Thanks guys, for a GREAT time! I so appreciate your creative input and willingness to play and have fun.

0 comments:

all content copyright 2010 carrie evans photography...please don't steal. It makes me sad.
 

Modified by Vin