My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://carrieevansphotography.com/
and update your bookmarks.

November 29, 2009

Rock Stars │Ottawa Kansas Photographer

I was excited to finally get to do Jennifer's photos with her and Rod and their awesome twin girls. I've known them for several years and just love them to death.

We started the session at their place, but quickly realized the cold, strong Kansas wind was not being very nice to us, so Jennifer suggested the nearby rock quarry.

And then some rock stars were born.

Sorry. I had to say it.

S Family Portraits

Anyway, here is their preview. We got some really fun shots because they are really fun people.

S Family Portraits

S Family Portraits

S Family Portraits

S Family Portraits

S Family Portraits

S Family Portraits

I had a great time and I'm pretty sure they did too...once we got down into the quarry and out of the stupid wind. Thanks, Jennifer and Rod, for allowing me the honor of photographing your awesome family. Can't wait to show you the rest...even Rod feeding the cow with his mouth.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Love these!
(Obviously I haven't checked out your photography blog in a while.)

all content copyright 2010 carrie evans photography...please don't steal. It makes me sad.
 

Modified by Vin