My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://carrieevansphotography.com/
and update your bookmarks.

October 27, 2009

Kayla │Ottawa Kansas Senior Photographer

I had another fantabulous time with senior, Kayla today. Not only is she yet another beautiful girl that made my job way too easy, but she was a real trooper. Here in Kansas, we woke to 35 degree temps and she didn't complain once. I might've once or twice...

Anyway, here is a sneak peek from her session.

kayla

As you can see, she pretty much rocked this session, despite the cold temps. Her only concern was that you wouldn't be able to see the goose bumps! No worries, Kayla, I smoothed those right out.

kayla

The cemetery is becoming a very popular shooting location for my clients. And to think I thought people would find that creepy at first.

kayla

I LOVED this sassy look she had. Who says you have to smile in every shot?

kayla

kayla

Thanks, Kayla! I'm glad you had fun and hope you love your photos!

1 comments:

ummmhello said...

Rock ON! You tale the most awesome pictures, I'm sure everyone loves them!!! You really catch the essence of the people you shoot :)

all content copyright 2010 carrie evans photography...please don't steal. It makes me sad.
 

Modified by Vin