My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://carrieevansphotography.com/
and update your bookmarks.

October 12, 2009

The K Family │Ottawa Kansas Photographer

From the get go, I knew the 'K' Family would be awesome. Awesome people just tend to shine for the camera. I'd barely gotten started shooting and we were all joking and having a great time. I even pretended to almost fall off a step stool to prove I was game for shenanigans. *Ahem*

Anyway, here's just another example of some super great people who made my job incredibly easy.


k family


This little lady has a mega-watt smile, no? She is just a little bundle of joy.
k family
(p.s. fellow photogs: feel free to drool over that bokeh. )


k family
And this guy was ready for anything. I just love his hazel eyes.


k family
Sometimes you can just tell when you're in the presence of a strong, healthy family. This dad keeps everyone laughing, I can tell you that much. You gotta keep laughing.


k family

Thanks Renee, for contacting me and allowing me the honor of photographing your beautiful family.

I'm looking forward to working on the rest of your pics!

1 comments:

Beth said...

These are great! And, yep, drooling over that bokeh! :) Very nice.

all content copyright 2010 carrie evans photography...please don't steal. It makes me sad.
 

Modified by Vin