My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://carrieevansphotography.com/
and update your bookmarks.

July 6, 2009

Sneak Peek for Lisa and Family │Ottawa Kansas Photographer

I had a super fun time hanging with Lisa and her great family. I was slightly nervous about doing a shoot with eleven people and wondered if I had what it takes to corral and entertain. But once again, all the credit goes to the wonderful people in the photos.

Not only did they all chip in to encourage the 4 boys to look at the camera, but they had fun doing it...and looked good too!

Here's just a little sneak peek of what I'll be working on from their session.


IMG_0620_1resized

IMG_0655_1resized


And here's one that cracks me up. This is actually one in a whole series of what some people would consider outtakes,

IMG_0735_1resized

but I think it's a rather honest portrayal of boyhood. Don't worry Lisa and Joan, there are other ones of these where everyone is looking at the camera...kind of.

Thanks for the opportunity to photograph your beautiful family.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Carrie, these are wonderful. 3 pictures and I'm in awh....I love them all so far. I knew you would do a great job and you blew me away. Thank you so much for the amazing pictures!!!!!

all content copyright 2010 carrie evans photography...please don't steal. It makes me sad.
 

Modified by Vin