My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://carrieevansphotography.com/
and update your bookmarks.

July 29, 2009

Mixing It Up │Ottawa Kansas Senior Photographer

Remember the elf session? Well, today after long last we were able to shoot the second half of Ariel's session. She had originally wanted to be able to cut her hair in order to do some different gothic sort of shots. I'm totally game for something different, so we headed out to the cemetery in order to find some old crumbly stone structures.

Here's a few from that part.

ariel

ariel

ariel

She did awesome as usual! And many thanks to Jenn, her mom, for helping me with these poses. I'm totally going to hire her as my creative assistant!

Then we headed downtown for a more urban look. We fought a little with the harsh mid morning sun, but in the end we got lots of great shots!

I've got tons of work to do on these, but here are a couple that have jumped out at me so far.

ariel

ariel

You'll have to forgive me. I have a feeling I'm going to want to do a few more posts as I work on these. I super duper love shoots like these and am so proud of how they turned out.

Thanks again to Ariel for being such a willing model! We asked her to do some crazy stuff...

1 comments:

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

They turned out great Carie! I love the look! Can't wait to see more!

all content copyright 2010 carrie evans photography...please don't steal. It makes me sad.
 

Modified by Vin