My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://carrieevansphotography.com/
and update your bookmarks.

April 4, 2009

Toni's Shoot

My friend from work wanted me to shoot some photos of her to give her dad. I told her that so far, in my short career as a portrait photographer, everyone has been making it way easy on me as far as being so natural in front of the camera. I barely had to direct her at all! And Toni's a huge fan of black and white, so you know that just makes me giddy.

These are all I have done processing so far...more to come.

tblodg 032_2resized

tblodg 039 _1resized

tblodg 001_2resized

Thanks Toni! (sorry about the wind! but I think it did work for us after all)

0 comments:

all content copyright 2010 carrie evans photography...please don't steal. It makes me sad.
 

Modified by Vin