My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://carrieevansphotography.com/
and update your bookmarks.

April 26, 2009

Cute Baby Alert │Ottawa, Kansas Photographer

There are times I really hate dragging my big camera around. But if I've learned anything, it's that the day I leave it at home, that will be the day I miss a good photo opportunity. It never fails.

Lucky for me, I learn my lessons quickly. Sometimes.


Because I just happened upon this little doll at our homeschool park day last week. Her mom graciously allowed me to post them here.

sky eyes

sleepy


I think I need some more babies to photograph.

5 comments:

Beth said...

Oh, Carrie, these are so precious! Babies are so fun to photograph, there's none of the awkward facial gymnastics that older kids feel the need to do. Thanks for sharing these!

beth

Dianne - Bunny Trails said...

Aw, how super cute! Love them. Glad you had your camera handy. :D

Halfmoon Girl said...

Oh, she is a cutie! I guess you will have to have a few more babies of your own so you can take more baby shots... Love your new look, Carrie!

Annie Pennington said...

What a sweet baby! Love how the first one is so crisp you can see your reflection in her eyes!

Laura Brett said...

What a little sweetie, love that last one!

all content copyright 2010 carrie evans photography...please don't steal. It makes me sad.
 

Modified by Vin