My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://carrieevansphotography.com/
and update your bookmarks.

April 15, 2009

Dancers!

I had so much fun taking pictures for a local dance studio yesterday. I tried to be inconspicuous, but being 6 ft tall with a camera as close to the dancers as I could get without getting kicked or twirled into isn't the easiest thing ever.

Anyway, here's the first batch of previews. I have tons of favorite shots already and I haven't even made a chunk in the massive amount of photos I took...so stay tuned for more dance photos.

And if there seems like a lot of feet shots in this first batch, it's because I wasn't sure what I could post when I was editing last night and went with the safe bet to start with.


sabrinasdance 252_1resized

sabrinasdance 250_1resized

sabrinasdance 224_1resized

sabrinasdance 199_1resized

sabrinasdance 131_1resized

sabrinasdance 130resized

sabrinasdance 013_1resized

sabrinasdance 141copyresized

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them, they are all beautiful. You are so talented.

ummmhello said...

Carrie, dahling, I hate to say it like this... but I AM SO PROUD OF YOU for doing this. The ONLY downside id that you don't live close enough for me to hire you! I'm dying for kids portraits :(

all content copyright 2010 carrie evans photography...please don't steal. It makes me sad.
 

Modified by Vin