My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://carrieevansphotography.com/
and update your bookmarks.

May 13, 2009

Sneak Peek for Amy! │Ottawa Kansas Photographer

I'm so excited to finally be working on Amy and Anthony's photos! We've been planning their shoot for awhile and thankfully, the weather cooperated this morning.

These are just the first few I've been working on.

family portrait

family portrait

family portrait

family portrait

I'm sure I'll have more to share later. Once we finally got their daughter to hold still for 2 seconds, she really gave me some great shots!

Thanks Amy and Anthony for a fun morning!

0 comments:

all content copyright 2010 carrie evans photography...please don't steal. It makes me sad.
 

Modified by Vin