My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://carrieevansphotography.com/
and update your bookmarks.

May 15, 2009

More Favorites From Amy's Session │Ottawa Kansas Photographer

I have lots of favorites from this session. My most favorite shots of kids are when they are not smiling. I love all the goofy faces they can make. It's so real and honest and makes a great photo. You should have seen the relief on this dad's face when I said I didn't want any cheesy smiles; that he didn't even have to smile if he didn't want to. He looked like the weight of the world had been lifted off his shoulders.

pouty

family portrait

family portrait

pig tail

ok, maybe you can take one picture

some deep thinking

maddy and her daddy

grumpy princess

climbing

0 comments:

all content copyright 2010 carrie evans photography...please don't steal. It makes me sad.
 

Modified by Vin