My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://carrieevansphotography.com/
and update your bookmarks.

November 21, 2008

Pricing and Information │Ottawa Kansas Photographer

Hi! If you landed on this page, then you are probably interested in seeing what I'm all about and might possibly want to rock out some photos with me. To that I say: right on!

Below is some stuff you kinda need to know. After that, you might want to read this and see what you'll be dealing with when we meet up. Good photography happens when we make a connection, so check out my work, check out my bio and get with me if you think we'd click. :)

I am currently booking senior sessions only for the remainder of the summer and fall. However, if you are wanting a family session, I am happy to put your name on a waiting list if a date should come available. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.


Session fees are available by request. Email me at gremlinwrangler at gmail dot com and I will be happy to send you the document!


This part is important...there will be a quiz.

Due to the amount of hours I work at my "day" job, I only book 3-4 sessions a month. Because I am dealing with some strict time constraints, this might be different from what you've experienced with other photographers. Rather than dealing in quantity, I want to strive to make your session the best I can on the shoot and in the individual editing of the photographs. If you think my photography would be a good fit for you, I ask that you make a commitment of a deposit of $50 (which I can email further details to you if you like.)

If you are interested in a family session, I recommend that you book it in spring or early summer. Late summer and fall are usually booked with senior sessions. However, let me know of your interest and I can put you on a waiting list should one of those gets canceled.

So now you're wondering where the prices are...just shoot me an email and I am happy to send you that information. gremlinwrangler@gmail.com

Thanks so much for your interest in Carrie Evans Photography! 785.214.9412 call or text if you want. I love getting texts.

Thanks for your interest!








***

0 comments:

all content copyright 2010 carrie evans photography...please don't steal. It makes me sad.
 

Modified by Vin