My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://carrieevansphotography.com/
and update your bookmarks.

December 10, 2007

About Carrie │Ottawa Kansas Photographer




I have several passions in life. Family, God, food, a good night's sleep, great music that makes me feel something, having dreams where I'm a super hero, and creating beautiful things; to name a few. I love people and find them captivating in their differences. I love finding light so beautiful that it hurts my insides and then sticking people in that light and see how they transform.

I love to laugh and I love to make other people laugh.

I've never felt more alive than I do with a camera in my hand, gorgeous light filtering through the air, and a willing subject in front of my lens. Photography is an extension of me; how I see the world and you. Capturing people the way they want to be seen is my challenge every time I shoot. Showing you a glimpse of yourself that makes you feel good is my number one goal.

I have always loved photography. I learned how to use my first SLR back in high school and became addicted to shooting black and white and developing my own film in the class darkroom. Remember film? Ha.

While I carried my love of capturing life into adulthood, my creativity took other forms, mostly the form of drawing portraits. I love capturing the spirit of a person with my art, so photographing people became a natural transition for me.

I am a mother of four and I've been married to my best friend since 1996.

I look forward to working with you and creating something that you will love.

Thanks for visiting my site!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are awesome. Don't forget that one... you are awesome!

all content copyright 2010 carrie evans photography...please don't steal. It makes me sad.
 

Modified by Vin