My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://carrieevansphotography.com/
and update your bookmarks.

June 24, 2009

Storyboards!

Let's say you have several favorites from a session and really want to group them together. A great solution would be a storyboard. This is something new that I'm starting to offer. Here are a few examples I worked up from a recent session with these super fun girls.

bubble storyboard

dad storyboard

storyboard


Storyboards can feature short quotes and the sky is the limit as far as colors and design. It's up to you!

Right now I'm offering storyboards in 16x20 and 11x14 sizes; standard prints or in a 3/4 standout, which is a hard mounted board that makes a frame unnecessary.

Prices available upon request.

0 comments:

all content copyright 2010 carrie evans photography...please don't steal. It makes me sad.
 

Modified by Vin